This is it! It's the final monthly show of Bon Appetit Burlesque and we're going out with a big finish. Join us as we celebrate 9 seasons of body-positivity, sexuality, sensuality, laughter, joy, and pure, unadulterated nonsense through the art of neoburlesque! We've got two shows lined up with as many people from our long history as we could get to the stage.
Show 1 (doors at 5 PM for the 6 to 8 PM show) features:
Harley Foxx, Lezzie Borden, Andi O'Rion, Lucifer Christmas, Danny Drake, Crayola de Vil, Brandy Wine, Sucre à la Crème, Sammy Temper, and Femme Brulée! With DJ Christian Cajar on the turntables and Hors D'oeuvres on the mic.
Show 2 (doors at 8:30 pm for the 9 to 11 PM show) features:
Bonanza Jellybean, Rasheeda St. Paul, Chocolat Swirl, Dot Mitzvah, Ginny Nightshade, Vivienne LaFlamme, Jāne Doe, Ruby Solitaire, Sucre à la Crème, Bli Tzen VonShtupp, Bettysioux Tailor, and Cap Elastico! With DJ Kaliis Smith on the turntables and Hors D'oeuvres on the mic.
$15 for one show or stick around for both and keep the seat of your choice before we open doors for the 2nd show at Club V, 18 Meadow Street, Florence, MA. 200 tickets will be sold to each show and are available here: https://squareup.com/store/HDE-tickets/
As always, we'll have games to play, prizes from our sponsors (including Oh My Sensuality Shop, Northampton Sex Therapy Associates LLC, Jennifer Nery, LAc, Groundings, Haven Body Arts LLC, Pygmalion's Tattoo, TopatoCo, Haus of Midnight, Sugar Biscuit, Rogue Life Arts and more!), and more hootin' and hollerin' than you can shake a tassel at! A huge thanks goes out to our program printing sponsor, SHOW Circus Studio, our photographer, Ben Johnson, and our flyer creator, Amy Gardiner.
Before purchasing your tickets, please note:
1) All tickets sales are final and put on the will-call list at the door. Simply check in at the door with the name of the ticket purchaser; if you cannot use your ticket, feel free to have a friend check in at the door with the original purchaser's name.
2) Club V has a CASH ONLY BAR. We put it in caps so you can see it because we don't want you stranded without a drink (starting at $5 - such a steal!)
3) We are an ages 18+ show! Valid ID is required.
4) The venue is only accessible by stairs. If you cannot easily take stairs, it will be difficult to attend the show.
5) Parking is limited at the Club V, but there is parking at the library or the municipal center at no cost (as long as they aren't having an event), and parking is plentiful on the streets of Florence.
6) Seating is open throughout the room. We will get to standing room only so arrive early to get the seat of your choice.